The Mechanics of Tiddy Twisting
DEPOSIT (Wallet Connected)
1. Connect wallet at top right of page.
2. From the pulldown menu, select the chain(s) you are bridging from and to (ensure your wallet is connected to the network you are bridging from). You can even send tokens to a wallet on the same chain, for example: $ETH to $ETH or $BNB to $BNB, etc...
3. Enter the recipient wallet address.
4. Choose a fixed amount of tokens to send and click “next.”
5. Review the details and retain the recovery key for your records.
6. Click the “confirm transaction” button and sign the transaction in your wallet.
CUSTOM DEPOSIT (Wallet NOT Connected)
1. From the pulldown menu, select the chains you are bridging from and to.
2. Enter the recipient wallet address (depending on your use case, this may be the same address you are sending from).
3. Ensure “custom” is selected and click “next.”
4. Send the desired amount to the address provided within the displayed time limit (be sure to verify the recipient address).
5. Be sure to send the correct currency (as chosen in step one) to the generated address provided.
6. Review the details and retain the recovery key for your records.
IMPORTANT: Pay close attention to the Min / Max values for the specified token, any amount of tokens sent outside of these ranges will fail and are NOT RECOVERABLE!
NOTE: The estimated delivery time will vary based on network usage an on-chain conditions.
ADVANCED MODE opens a subset of features recommended for power users only.
These include custom time delay settings and the option to include a unique user secret phrase which will ensure singular use of dynamic addresses, ensuring your own crypto coins are never sent back to you in the future.
For enterprise level privacy, we recommend using a higher time delay of up to 24 hours.
Selecting the "Custom" option allows you to deposit multiple times from several different addresses, provided you stay within the min/max value range and the order is fulfilled before the selected time period expires.
Your assets will arrive in the recipient wallet as the native tokens, NOT as wrapped tokens.
For example, if you sent $ETH and the recipient network is Cronos, you will receive native $CRO tokens.
The bridge has multiple use cases, sending isn't the twister's only trick.
For example, if a content creator wanted to receive anonymous crypto payments without exposing a private wallet address, they can generate a dynamic address within the app using an hour-long delay and accept tips or payments from hundreds of people during a live stream or podcast.
Likewise, you can make payments while concealing your private address from the recipient.
With the present climate and impending government regulations coming to the crypto space, we firmly believe anonymity is of the UTMOST importance and want to keep crypto the way Satoshi intended Bitcoin to be -- PRIVATE and ANONYMOUS.
When on-ramping fiat (real-world currency) into crypto, you are essentially linking your real-world persona to a digital wallet. KYC almost defeats the original purpose of crypto.
Using TIDDY TWISTER technology you can detach your crypto activity from your real-world self forever and onwards.
What you choose to do with your crypto should remain YOUR business and most importantly... kept PRIVATE.